Every year at the ACEL Annual Dinner in June, the new board transitions in for the old one. On July 24th, 2018 ACEL held its first board meeting with the 2018-2019 board.
- President Marc Lefton motioned to approve the consent agenda. Treasurer Marsh Sutherland seconded. Motion Passed.
- Vice President Magda Schmitzberger motioned to approve the May board meeting minutes. Board Member Diane Twitchell Seconded. Motion passed.
- Marc Lefton announced the appointment of Jennifer Vito to the executive board in the role of Advisor.
- The board discussed the mentorship program and its benefits and our call for mentors for this year’s program.
- Marc Lefton led a board orientation, introducing the new board to ACEL’s mission and vision, history and purpose.
- Magda Schmitzberger discussed the upcoming board camaraderie brunch event.
- Meeting adjourned.